Building a new PC

reysanglenn

Hi, I'm building a new PC right here, I never use PC before, so I don't really understand about it, I hope you guys can help me. I want to know if this hardwares are suitable for each other or not,
so these are my hardwares,

1. Motherboard : GA-Z87X-UD5H
2. Processor : Intel Core i5 4670k
3. Power Supply : Corsari TX 650 Watt Modular.
4. GPU : ????

I have a trouble on choosing the right GPU unit, cound you guy give me a suggestion? I like to do a video editing, photo editing.. Which GPU should I use??

thanks a lot guys!!

+1

@reysanglenn What video and photo editing programs do you use? This would help us determine which GPU is right for you.
Agreed, we need some more descriptive ideas on what you will be doing and what software's you will use to determine this.

Also a budget would help.

@GhostRyder @JC713 thanks guys I really realy appreciate your information, actually I'm trying to do Hackintosh, so I'll be using apps like iMovie, Compressor, FCPX, etc.

And apperently the GA-Z87X-UD5H is not available in my country, so I think I'll change it with GA-Z87X-UD3H. Will it bring a lot of change or not?

thank you so much!

@GhostRyder @JC713 thanks guys I really realy appreciate your information, actually I'm trying to do Hackintosh, so I'll be using apps like iMovie, Compressor, FCPX, etc.

And apperently the GA-Z87X-UD5H is not available in my country, so I think I'll change it with GA-Z87X-UD3H. Will it bring a lot of change or not?

thank you so much!
You may lose a few features, but it isnt a major difference.

As for the GPU, I would recommend either a GTX 750Ti, which goes for about $150-$180 or an AMD R7 265 which goes for around $160-180. If you want to go for a higher end GPU, I would recommend the GTX 760 for $250.

Okay, thank you, I'll write that down, my friend recomened Gigabyte GV-N65TOC-1GI or Gigabyte GV-N65TOC-2GI are that good enough?
I'm sorry I asked a lot of question, I never understand PC and windows before, cause I've been using MacBook for a long time, and now it's broken I need to replace it with another one, but I'm going with PC cause I want to learn something new :)
I really appreciate your helps guys. Thank you so much!!

Back