Case Fan Installation Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought my self 2 coolmaster 80mm case fans and there great. My problem is i installed the rear fan perfectly fine but i cant seem to find away to install the fan for the front of the tower.

It has the spots for the fan but the problem is the case is very cheap and the front of it doenst come off. You have to screw from the front inorder for the fan to hold in place but i cant open the front of the tower. Is there some a place that sells fan holders ? iv eheard people talkinga bout these but i cant find a place for them, or if thers any kinda of special screws i can use?

HELP!!

Open up the case, and look towards the front of the case from the inside. There will probably be screw mounts holding the face plate (the bezel) in place. I have seen this on a lot of cases, the bezel will be impossible to remove without taking the screws out from the inside. Usually there are 4-6 screws you will have to remove.

under the CD tray spot (inside case) should be some screws...or plastice tabs to hit..(that lock to metal chasis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back