Change Boot Order

Hi there. :)
I have a new Zoostorm desktop and have been attempting to change the boot order in the bios without success.
I want to set the boot order as below however, I cannot find any reference in the bios regarding the "CD/DVD"

1: CD/DVD
2: HDD
3: HDD
The two HDD's are listed but not the CD/DVD drive.

I'd be so grateful if anyone could possibly offer me any help or advice.

*(btw. Disabled Fast Boot...changed with no problems)

Thanking you in advance.
Regards.
weewillie.
Oh.Oh cardinal sin in forums, I failed to check if there was any other posts covering this subject.
I'll go back and check that post now.
My apologies.
w.w.

Last edited:
I know nothing about your question except my CD/DVD drive is called BD-ROM drive E: if that helps :)

My apologies for being rather late in replying to you, learninmypc (great moniker btw)
You were unsure of my question, yet you decided to reply, well, that surely says so much about you.
10 + 10 4 U. (y)

BD-Rom (Blu-ray disc) to keep it really simple, is more sophisticated than the ordinary DVD.
So you're posher than I am. Yep, money always shows. lol
You were in the correct region though, for it's the dvd drive I want as my first boot-up option but, as I mentioned there is no reference to it in the bios.
I eventually telephoned zoostorm for advice. They went out of their way to offer some help but, I think they were as flumoxed as I was....just where is the dvd drive mentioned in the bios.
I've been given a couple of tips to experiment with but I'm not too sure they will be successful.
Aaah, the joy, the joy of computing...drives you up the blooming wall at times. lol

Thank you again, I'll try and remember to let you know how I get on.

Regards.
weewillie.

Last edited:
Back