Comp not transmitting image to screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im not sure if this is the correct forum to write my problem in. but if its not please let me know.

ok. when i turn my computer on it works. but no image get transmitted to my monitor. first i thought my computer wasnt working because when i turnd it on the cpu fan would start but then stopped spinning, then i got told that the cpu fan isnt spinning because the cpu isnt hot enough So thats when i got told that its not the cpu fan but for some reason no image is being transmitted from the computer to the monitor..does anyone know why there is no image??

Hi g-hard,

I will need a bit more info, and from reading your introduction post, I think this will also help you in the future too.

Please put your System Specs in your Profile
If you have a proprietory computer, like HP or any other, please place that information in the mobo field (eg: HP Pavillion + Model number)
does anyone know why there is no image
This fault does not sound like an image or transmission to monitor fault.
It does sound as though, you may have a Power Supply issue though.

To remove all internal voltage:
Please unplug the power cord
Hold the ON button in for 30 secs
Let go of the on button
Plug the power cord back in
Try turning on again

Reply back (with all your specs!)

my specs reply

jnc gja-8801 case
gigabyte ga-g31mx-s2 s775, quad core, g31, fsb1333,ddrii,vga,pcie x16, sataii, gblan,mATX
intel core 2 duo e6750/2.66ghz/4mb cache/1333fsb/lga775
seagate st3250310as 3.5inc cuda7200.10,250GB,7200RPM,8MB CACHE,SATA3GB/S NCQ
GIGABYTE 7600GS,256MB,PCIE16,DDRII,DSUB,TV-OUT,DVI,HDTV.

System Specs
Would you like to show other members your computer specs? Default is (NO) This will be displayed in your posts via a drop down menu for other members to view. Add your system specs in your usercp Edit options.
Please answer Yes to this question in your Profile, and then reply back when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back