Computer monitor wont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i got a slight problem.

a couple hrs ago i reformatted my computer and everything was done right.Then my friend was putting everything back together and he unplugged the harddrive. after that nothing would turn on but i could still hear the computer. i cannot get any sound keyboard monitor or mouse to work.But before when i unplugged the harddrive and plugged it back in everything was fine and now the second time i did it nothing will turn on. can anyone help me please?

Recheck all your cables are plugged in properly. When you say you could still hear the computer do you mean the fans? or the windows boot up chimes?

Did you recheck the cables were in the correct place? Ensure non of the pins are bent or broken.

Your friend didn't unplug the hard drive while the computer was on did he? Do you hear the beep from your motherbaord or is it absolutely just fan noise that you are hearing. If your computer isn't even posting then there is most likely either something critical not pluged in or something has been damaged and or is not functioning right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back