Computer restarting and BSOD for no apparent reason

Hey people :)

So here is the problem i have:

For as long as i have my PC i had BSOD problems, but a clean format, or driver update would resolve it. But since 2 months ago it, my computer started to BSOD with no apparent reason, i.e. when i am on facebook, when i am on youtube, when i am playing games and etc... I can play games/be on facebook and so on for hours/days without crashing, and then again i can be on the computer for minutes, and then it crashes!

I updated and re-installed all of my drivers, i have even formatted my computer with differents OSes (XP sp2 and sp3 and win 7), but the problems keeps appearing.

After searching on the internet i found out it is most likely caused by faulty ram, because the computer does not always uses the same memory, so it can pass hours till it comes to the place where the bad ram memory is...
But then again, if i don't install my graphic card, my computer never crashes then. Ok, i cant play games then, but when i am on browsing the internet (facebook, youtube etc.), it does not crash. NEVER. But when i install it, it crashes occasionally. With no apparent reason, because i can do the same things for hours without getting it crashed :/. Also, one time i formatted my PC (using XP sp3), i couldn't even install the graphic driver, because it crashed every time on the wizard.
But then again, i formatted it this morning with win 7, and everything went smoothly, i havent even got to install any games, just the basics, anti-virus, newest drivers and all automatic updates, and it went smoothly for 3 hrs, and bam, BSOD... then it crashed again in 20 minutes, and now it is without crash for 4 hrs. Also i cleaned my PC, and all my fans, and the little monitor on my PC says the temperature is about 25 C. So it cant be that. Also, there where, and arent and decreases in performance since that problem started to occur! I am still running all games on the same fps as before maybe half a year ago, when i hadn't the problem.
I really do not know what the problem is :/ I dont have the money to "experiment" with what could be wrong. I dont trust the local computer service.

My components are as follow:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2,66 GHz

Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

2x 1gb DDR2 RAM

Asus P5K motherboard

If u need some additional information, please ask with instructions where i can find it. Also i just recently got a brand new power supply and and new HDD.

I am going to borrow a video card from my friend, and i'll test it

Also, when i came home this evening i barely could boot my pc, i had to go into safe mode and disable my graphic card... it does not crash, only when i am looking videos, while my driver is disabled.

Back