Conexant Falcon Driver required

Status
Not open for further replies.

etones

Conexant Falcon II TV Tuner Driver required. ive tried the hp.com website and downloaded an update for this device but still not operating.

error message -

TUNER NOT FOUND
The TV signal cannot be configured because no tuner hardware was detected, please ensure your hardware is correctly installed, restart the computer, and try again.

pc into

HP Pavilion Media Center TV m7360y Desktop PC
windows xp media centre edition

etones said:
Conexant Falcon II TV Tuner Driver required. ive tried the hp.com website and downloaded an update for this device but still not operating.

error message -

TUNER NOT FOUND
The TV signal cannot be configured because no tuner hardware was detected, please ensure your hardware is correctly installed, restart the computer, and try again.

pc into

HP Pavilion Media Center TV m7360y Desktop PC
windows xp media centre edition

This error is caused by the optional windows media center update that was released in June? 2006.

hey

yah i still cant figure this out that last link diddnt help me it said now hardware was found to update and wahta am i spose to look for at drivers.com?

yah i still cant figure this out that last link diddnt help me it said now hardware was found to update and wahta am i spose to look for at drivers.com?

Did you really think that you could get drivers for a Conexant Falcon II TV tuner from the Hauppage web site?

Go to the HP website and look at the options available - for example - for the Pavilion m7590n, you'll find that HP offers two drivers for TV tuners - the Conexant Falcon II and a Hauppauge.

What that says to me is that the Conexant Facon II and the Hauppauge are different cards - from different manufacturers

Reinstalled - as in using the original CDs?

I've reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2 - plus all hot fixes and drivers - the system sees the Conexant Falcon II card - but I cannot get the tuners to work.

I tried Chris TV and with an automatic scan it detects the local TV and radio channels, so I know the tuners are working, but still no video or audio :(

This is the latest one I know of on HP site anyway

Conexant Falcon II TV Tuner Driver Update
Release Date: 2006-03-03 Version: 2.0.43.0 B
sp26703.exe 1/1 (1.79M)

welcome.hp com/country/us/en/support html
/enter product= HP Pavilion Media Center TV ****** Desktop PC
/Question or keywords= Tuner update

OH and read this while your at it

Frequently Asked Questions About Windows XP Media Center Edition
you will find it on the same Search results page as the other one

Status
Not open for further replies.