Cooling problem rendering errors and blue screens

By Kouqz
Jul 3, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello, i have read many topics about this issue at this website. When i understood there was something seriously wrong with my chipset cooler i decided to turn to you guys.

I got a ATI Radeon HD 4600 series, this device worked good for maybe 4 months then i noticed a slightly raise of heat everyday that went by. Now the fan doesnt work at all( i have re-installed an Operativ System a few times and this time it isnt verified).
    When i play games it can hit 50-100 degrees, sometimes even more. I try to use other addable fans like these 40mm akasa fans. I still get blue screens, rendering errors, everything bassicly works besides the screen+graphic card at that time( flickering problems during battlefield bc2/call of duty mw2) never had it before. But doesnt work, what should i do, how should i do it, am i screwed ? I'd appreciate your help soooo much, i could fry a egg on this graphic card guys. If you need any more information about the computer itself you can reply to me at this topic. I will be checking this topic every now and then. Thanks ! Best regards, Kouqz.

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +234

The video card may be bad now... from heat damage. Are the temps you posted in Fahrenheit or Celsius?