Corsair launches 32-inch 4K 144Hz and QHD 240Hz gaming monitors

Tudor Cibean

Staff
The big picture: Corsair's latest gaming monitors come with high-end specs and prices to match. You can choose between a model with a higher pixel density and another that bumps the refresh rate up to 240Hz. There's also the option of buying them without a bundled stand and save up to $100 if you plan to use a monitor arm instead.

Corsair has introduced two new gaming monitors, the Xeneon 32UHD144 and Xeneon 32QHD240. Both feature 32-inch Quantum Dot IPS panels with 100 percent sRGB, 100 percent Adobe RGB, and 98 percent DCI-P3 color gamut coverage. They also support AMD FreeSync Premium (with Nvidia G-Sync compatibility) and come with a VESA DisplayHDR 600 certification, meaning they can deliver a peak brightness of at least 600 nits while displaying HDR content.

Also see: Corsair Xeneon 32QHD165 32" Monitor Review

As their names suggest, the 32UHD144 has a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 with a refresh rate of 144Hz, while the 32QHD240 lowers the native resolution to 2,560 x 1,440 but ups the maximum refresh rate to 240Hz. The UHD version has two USB-C, dual HDMI 2.1 ports, DisplayPort 1.4, two USB Type-A ports, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The QHD model downgrades the HDMI ports to the 2.0 standard but features identical connectivity otherwise.

Corsair bundles the monitors with an optional stand, which features tilt and height adjustments and a neat cable channel on the back to make cable management easier. There's also the option of using your own monitor arm via the 100mm x 100mm VESA mount.

Both models come backed by a three-year warranty and a zero dead pixel guarantee, which means Corsair will exchange your monitor during the warranty period if it has one or more bright pixels or six or more dark subpixels.

Corsair's Xeneon 32UHD144 starts at $899, while the variant with the stand included retails for $999. The 32QHD240 costs $649 without a stand and $699 with it.

Permalink to story.

And I just got a M32U last week...ooof.

Still a great panel that I'm more than happy with though.

I got the M28U.. should have gone with M32U.. couldn't decide on the size..

This 32UHD144 does not have KVM support right?

I have to laugh at all of this. I remember being lectured by my father and my doctor about stareing at monitors for hours at a time and the larger being the worst. Not to mention the amount of radiation (not ionizing) that is produced. Considering the average computer desk puts those monitors within 3' of your face it is such over kill. Having been using the same monitors for the past 10+ years I wouldn't waste my money ... better spent on your rig so you can enjoy the faster computing power .... hey, but that's just my opinion; I'm sure there are plenty out there ready to defend throwing their money at the next great thing ..... yeah, my car is 15 years old too and still getting over 30 mpg ...

If it could do HDR1500/2000 like other professional 4K monitors (ASUS ProArt PA32UCG, for example), I'd be all over it at this price point. HDR600 isn't that good.

I use a 32inch lg 1080p ips tv. At 3ft it immersive and great for gaming @60htz . Now that gpus are affordable again I'm planning on a 2k set up to finally compliment my ryzen 3700x rig which I built 18 months ago. Biggest problem is finding a flat 144 htz monitor for gaming at that size and a reasonable price. Suggestions welcome.

I use a 32inch lg 1080p ips tv. At 3ft it immersive and great for gaming @60htz . Now that gpus are affordable again I'm planning on a 2k set up to finally compliment my ryzen 3700x rig which I built 18 months ago. Biggest problem is finding a flat 144 htz monitor for gaming at that size and a reasonable price. Suggestions welcome.
why flat? I have the g7 and I sit 2-3 ft away the curve is great just takes a week to get used too. the va panel has great black levels and color

The specs of that 4K 32" monitor are quite impressive and the colour accuracy means it'll perfectly suit photo editing as well.The price is much better than a Dell 32" Ultrasharp that is stuck at 60Hz. If screen uniformity and colour accuracy after calibration are good, this will be my next monitor. So sick of seeing 4K "pro" monitors still stuck at 60Hz.

Only thing that still suck, garbage 16:9 format. 16:10 would be much nicer.

Back