Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz
Memory: 510MB RAM

DISPLAY / GRAPHICS

Name: Intel(R) 82845G/GL Graphics Controller
Manufacture: Intel Corporation
Chip Type: Intel(R) 82845G/GL Chip
DAC Type: Internal
Total Memory: 64.0 MB
Current Displaymode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

ok so i try to run counter strike source and its verrrry laggy.
i took the video test or whatever and it says im running at 20 FPS

can anyone help please?
recomed what i could do to get counter strike running better and faster.
new video card? more ram?

and whats the problem with my video card? integrated?

Which CounterStrike 1.6 with Half-Life?

Also those graphics you have there is more for business. You need a good Geforce video card. 6200 128-bit DDR2 350MHz core 500MHz memory core. Newer games require more mhz though.

Your integrated graphics card wont do :(
If your just looking to play CSS then just purchase a 70$ card or what the guy above said to get, that looks like a alright graphic card to get.

I had the same problem, what happend to me eventually i just got fed up and bought a 8800 GTX...
it shouldnt lag bad when you got 20-more fps
just wait untill you get about 10.

-Killer198509

DirectX 10 won't work with Windows XP, only Vista and DX 10 compatible graphics card.

Yes, the 6200 is a very good choice. If you want to go all out with a PCI card you would want the ATI X1550, though.

Yep, your integrated graphics aren't going to cut it (obviously). Pick up a PCI 6200 and you'll be ok. If you've got an AGP port then you can also get a 6200, but you can go way beyond that if you want. A 7600GS would be a good budget choice, or even a 7300.

definatly need a new video card, integrated suckssss sthe big one especially intel lol even the X3100 (i think newest on board video chip) sucks for games. Buy an ATI or NVidia vid card with atleast 128MB preferably 256 for better gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back