Creating a file to be used by a DVD player

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillAllen55

I took an extended vacation across the US. Needless to say I have many pictures that I would like to share via a DVD format such that one that is not computer savey could simply take the dvd disk and put into a dvd player.

The mentioned person does not use a computer disabling me from simply sending a file to them to view the pictures.

My question is: is there a downloadable program that can burn pictures and audio music into a single format that would easily play on a dvd player hooked up to a tv?

I have a DVD burner installed and my computer I'm currently using MEMOREX CD-r discs. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure there is a way to make it like a regular video dvd, probably any decent dvd burning software would do that, maybe somebody will come through with a suggestion.

But unless their dvd player is 10 years old there is a pretty good chance that if you just toss the files onto a disk in jpg format the player will be able to read it.

Create Slide Show with Music for DVD

I'm trying to create a slide show with music, to burn to a dvd-r. I'm not having any luck using recommended software. Can anyone give me a suggestion for a software program that will create a slide show including music that is user friendly? Any suggestions as to why the previous attempts at carefully following the directions are not successful would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back