CSS FPS Problems, Runs really low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soda

I have a 9600 Pro. I reformatted my computer and it stopped running all games at high fps. I dld new drivers, it didin't help. I looked at this forum and there was a few tweaks for CS 1.6 that helped they were: ati_subdiv 0 and and one other. That got my 1.6 working. Is there anything like this for CSS? My card runs it at about 40 fps out of battles and 20 in battle.

Thanks in advance

your graphics card is kinda weak for source i suggest going to www.caleague.com forums and searching for casey auto config it has every tweak u can do to get better fps. I also suggest lowing your DX level to 81
type mat_dexlevel 81 in your console.

yes it is on the forums go to open main or invite i think its on them all go all the way to the bottom and in the search box type casey's config

help :S

Yeah same with that guy but i don't know if its me being whiny or something wrong. my specs are:

Amd Athlon 64 3000+
gig ram
geforce 6600gt

and at 1024x724(or whatever) high model,high textures,high shadars,high shadows, reflect world, no anti alsing, and trilnear filtering i get a regular(out of battles) 45-70 and in battles 37-55 i think i should be getting a steadier fps and jsut better in general. so if anyone knows anything plz help.

Fps Problem Solved!!!

GUYS!! ITS VERY SIMPLE..i have a AMD athlon X2 dual core wid 7300GT card..even i had the same FPS prob u had...jus follow the steps i say and ull overcome the problem......

Restart computer>>press delete>>enter BIOS>>in tat find a option called Cool n Quiet..>>Disable it..

GO to control panel>>power options>>and set it to Home/Office desk..

Thats it problem solved..FPS wont drop...

IF it works jus mail me at dhepayne123@yahoo.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back