Delete My Account

Hello,

Could Someone please delete my account? Thank you for your time and support unfortunately i haven't been able to provide and help. Thank you Again.

Why do you want you account deleting? I`d be interested to know.

As Don says, we don`t normally delete accounts as there`s no real need.

You can use Techspot as much or as little as you like. You`re not under any obligation to post or anything.

Regards Howard :)

If i were you, i would follow the advise of Howard and DonNagual! what makes you think that you cannot give anyone some help? there is always someone that knows less than yourself! then there is always the knowledge one can acquire from such a site as techspot. finally, what if you need advise again, its here, ready for you. if you don't want anymore response from a thread that you have started, just unsubscribe from it, or all threads, via the link in the e-mail notification that you received.
my advise too is visit here once in a while!!
:stickout:

There are 52802 members, of which 36516 have posted at least once. At least you've been more active than about 16000 others :p

Haha

Ok thanks you guys have convinced me. Ill look around this weekend and see what I can do. Its just im registered on like 30 different forums and i want to minimize that a little bit :)

Thanks

gjivan72 said:
Ok thanks you guys have convinced me. Ill look around this weekend and see what I can do. Its just im registered on like 30 different forums and i want to minimize that a little bit :)

Thanks

Like I said, you`re not under any obligation to post or anything.

Just stop by if you have any questions or if you just want to browse our forums. You`ll be more than welcome.

Regards Howard :)

this is crazy talk, in all my time here i havent helped or even thought about helping anyone :giddy: , plus i need techspot.... so lonely... :haha: seriously thought i need to find out how to create a boot cd for my video card, everyone follow me to the video forum and to freedom... for the 4 pipes locked on my card!!!

gjivan72 said:
Its just im registered on like 30 different forums and i want to minimize that a little bit :)

In that case, I'd say keep the best one. Surely the other 29 can't be any better than TechSpot... :)

In that case, I'd say keep the best one. Surely the other 29 can't be any better than TechSpot... :)
Yeah, it's a cool forum, thx to the other posters & the administrators who make it so :D
--kitty

lol....I've been a registered user for a year and a half! Dont think I have helped anyone! Sure learned a lot though....

kitty500cat said:
Yeah, it's a cool forum, thx to the other posters & the administrators who make it so :D
--kitty

Well said!! Who needs other forums when TS is the best!!!!:)

It's highly illegal to leave. Once you signed up, you can never leave. Didn't you read the ToS? We have your IP...

Back