Dell Latitude won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxLairdxX

Alright so my brother was playing on xbox live last night and for some reason he found it necessary to prop open my laptop to check his stats for Battlefield Bad Company as he played it. Now my brother is what you would call a hardcore gamer, his session lasted a good 5 or 6 hours.

I awoke this morning to see that he was still up and he tried to lighten the mood be telling my my latitude has an attitude. I may have laughed but i could see by the look on his face something was bad.

So now when i try to turn it on, the power lights and the lock lights go on for about a second then go off again and there are none of the sounds of a computer startup that i recognize. He said it was plugged in and then just suddenly shut off.

He had it sitting on a solid table so i am guessing that it probably overheated and the fan couldn't do it's job.

The model is Dell C510/C610 Latitiude this is my first laptop bought off ebay for 200 and its been running fine for the last month.

Any help you can give in getting my laptop back up and running is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back