Email

confused001

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for an email service that is good. I don't do a lot of emailing, and would like to find one that is easy to set up. It doesn't really matter whether or not it is a big company, or not. Though, i would like to get an email account from some reliable company that a lot of people have not heard about.
thanks

btw, i don't want a myspace:dead: .

What do you want from your service? Does it have to have a web interface? A lot of room? POP3/IMAP service? Does it have to last forever? Does it have to be free?

Do you go to school or work? Usually you can get an account from these places.

I'm looking for a rather simple email service, it does have to have a web interface.
I do not do a lot of emailing, and do not get large attachments, so it would be best, for a service that can handle small attachments.
The service does have to last long, and be free.
I just want something that is simple, any suggestions?

Gmail is easy but you need to have either text on your phone or some email you can use to get the invite at. The invite is how you start your account, the service is hosted by Google, so no problems there and it has lots of storage, but you said that was not to important. But it can be used on online from any computer or using outlook if you wanted.

Hope that works for you, and I can send an invite if you want it.

Steven Childers
[email removed]

I tried sending you a private message, if you look at your username, you might be able to find the message.
Thank you again.

Back