Fallout 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

I am surprised no one has mentioned this game yet. A week after release and I still cannot get enough of it. Who else has picked it up? If so, for what console? What're your thoughts so far?

Personally I am very impressed with what Bethesda has done with the title, and glad that they have managed to retain the majority of the atmospheric elements present in the original game. My gripe list is small, and it was definitely worth every penny I paid for it (PC).

My friends and I have been compiling detailed guides for the game. I invite you to take a peek. We don't have as much "Raw data" as some other guides but we tend to focus on useful details rather than just opening a console and dumping data:

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Fallout_3

I bought it the first day it was released, I have the collectors edition. I love the nuka cola bottle cap opener and the lunch box with the bobble head. If your guide is free(only). I'll glad help with it as I am free from real life issues for the next 6 months.

I'll probably contribute too, I've beaten the game 2 times now (both playing Evil and Good), so I could help. :)

Never played it myself, but watched my roomate beat the game twice now and hes still going strong lol.

Ive been playing it but its just too easy, even on very hard more VATS just makes things stupidly easy which is a damn shame.

Might try it in a couple weeks when my interest returns and try the game without using VATS at all.

Ive been playing it but its just too easy, even on very hard more VATS just makes things stupidly easy which is a damn shame.

Might try it in a couple weeks when my interest returns and try the game without using VATS at all.

Check Fallout3Nexus, it has mods you might like. You can make Children Killable, rename the drugs to realistic names (Morphine, Steroids, etc.) and lots of gameplay related mods for VATs, there is a harder VATs system that makes the damage lower and enemies do 250% more damage to you so it's not as easy mode as before.

Also, a high resolution skin pack if you think the textures are too low resolution. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back