Final Fantasy XI Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ359

For all you fanatics of Final Fantasy, go here and read up on the preview of the new Final Fantasy. It's XI and it's going to be mainly multiplayer but it depends on the kind of online world they determine.

Final Fantasy XI will be played primarily online, by means of Square's PlayOnline network. Whether its world will be persistent, though, is yet to be determined, at this point.

That's a quote from a preview...go read up on it here!!!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2853829,00.html

:grinthumb

The Fantasy Rules...

Final Fantasy for Nintendo

Final Fantasy XI Developments @ ffonline.com
www.ffonline.com:
For those of you excited about playing another Final Fantasy with a Job System, we have received more information on the system that will be featured in FFXI
i have to admit, i do not like the thought of it going online. one main reason is because i do not have any internet connection at all at my apartment, let alone a fast one.
but the more i know about it, the more i like it... it's really interesting how Square would push the series onto the online world while still preserving the Final Fantasy feeling...
but i still think it looks just like AD&D games.

various FF news...

Final Fantasy IX PC : Special Edition @ ffonline.com
www.ffonline.com:
While we're not exactly sure what aspects of the game entitle it a special edition, Final Fantasy IX PC comes with 4 CG-character decorated discs and the screenshots emulate the graphic features of previous PC releases: sharp, smooth 3D polygons over pixeled backgrounds and text. FMV movies are incredibly sharp and appear in a letterbox format, somewhat similar to the impressive video sequences from Final Fantasy VIII. However, Squaresoft says this particular PC release is far superior from its past counterparts, featuring better support for video cards and has enhanced digitally tracked music, leaving the previously used and unimpressive midi soundtrack behind.[/b]
maybe that's what they mean by "special edition".
Square sure has some bizzarre marketing... but anyway, i would probably get it (if i'm not short of cash at the time)...

Final Fantasy IV & V Heading Across the Atlantic @ ffonline.com
www.ffonline.com:
European gamers who have never had the chance to experience the story of Cecil, Kain, Rosa, and their many other friends in FFIV, and have not previously been able to experience the outstanding Job system of FFV, will be able to pick up both of these landmark games in a single bundle package.
cool. but it doesn't say what platform it'd be on... probably PS since it doesn't need the graphics power of the PS2. and releasing on the PS would give them a wider range of players...

Paying to play the game online is a waste; after five months, you could buy a new game for the amount you would pay to play FFXI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back