Former Israeli government official claims "Galactic Federation" of aliens is working with...

midian182

Staff member
WTF?! Imagine if there really is a galactic federation of aliens that have secretly made deals with earth governments. According to a former Israeli space security chief, this unlikely-sounding scenario is fact and not fiction.

Haim Eshed, who was head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate for almost 30 years, told the country's Yediot Aharonot newspaper (via Yahoo News) that "the Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet."

Luckily, it seems this alien federation is friendly, in that its members have made agreements with the US government to share research as it seeks to understand "the fabric of the universe." So there's no need to worry about being invaded—yet.

Eshed added that part of the agreement includes an "underground base in the depths of Mars" where American and alien representatives can perhaps enjoy a drink together. "There is an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here," he said, sounding vaguely ominous.

Additionally, it seems Donald Trump was made aware of the aliens' existence and was "on the verge of revealing" all but was convinced not to, thereby "avoiding mass hysteria." It also sounds like a sure way to get banned from Twitter.

"They [the aliens] have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are,"

Eshed said that he has chosen now to make this revelation as attitudes toward the idea of aliens have changed. "If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he told Yediot. "Today, they're already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards. I am respected in universities abroad."

In his recent book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon, which Eshed is absolutely not trying to promote by revealing these truths, he writes that one of the things we can thank the aliens for is preventing nuclear apocalypses. Thanks, guys. We could have used some help with Covid, though.

Permalink to story.

So they flew eleventy million light years via a method of propulsion completely beyond our technical comprehension to 'share research' on understanding the universe. That's like the U.S ringing up Mozambique for pointers on building nuclear weapons.

Donald Trump knows about it but has chosen to wisely not blab across the planet, showing the typical restraint he usually does regards everything else. Mkay.

I would be more convinced if he had said they just wanted a cup of sugar and a week's vacation in Hawaii.

In his recent book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon, which Eshed is absolutely not trying to promote by revealing these truths this fiction...
There, fixed it.

Even NaturalNews doesn't do this kind of advertising.

Considering the actions taken by Harry Truman and subsequent leaders I would not dismiss it entirely BUT if such a race were so advanced you would think they might get down to solving a few more simple tasks like finding a work around that prevents global warming, dirty burning fossil fuels, or something more simple like hunger, disease, and a lack of harmony around the world. I'm afraid I'm going to stick with the man from Missouri and simply say "show me" ......

eleventy million light years
Hmmm The Minbari number system - did you watch Babylon 5, too, or are you just a member of that galactic civilization?

Donald Trump knows about it but has chosen to wisely not blab across the planet, showing the typical restraint he usually does regards everything else. Mkay.
Yes, that is one of the most unbelievable things about this article, IMO. :laughing:

I would be more convinced if he had said they just wanted a cup of sugar and a week's vacation in Hawaii.
How do you know they did not and then the Donald stepped in and convinced them to collaborate with tactics he outlined in "The Art of the Steal"? :laughing:

Considering the actions taken by Harry Truman and subsequent leaders I would not dismiss it entirely BUT if such a race were so advanced you would think they might get down to solving a few more simple tasks like finding a work around that prevents global warming, dirty burning fossil fuels, or something more simple like hunger, disease, and a lack of harmony around the world. I'm afraid I'm going to stick with the man from Missouri and simply say "show me" ......
Maybe they tried, but Trump called it fake news?

The aliens are waiting for us for convene with them at their secret underground base in Mars? So what you’re saying is Elon Musk is an alien, hmmm 🤔

I have often cited Donald Trump as absolute proof the US does not have any such contact with aliens. There is no force on Earth or in the heavens above that could keep Trump from trying to deport their butts so fast it would leave their odd shaped heads spinning. AND claim everything from rape, to murder, to vaccines are all the aliens fault and they stole the election from him.

No. There are no aliens. Trump could not let that go. Convincing me otherwise is just not possible.

There, fixed it.

Even NaturalNews doesn't do this kind of advertising.
Statements such as ;
"In his recent book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon, which Eshed is absolutely not trying to promote by revealing these truths" = he is obviously revealing all of this now for the precise reason to increase book sales
I took that statement as well as this one "Donald Trump was made aware of the aliens' existence and was "on the verge of revealing" all but was convinced not to, thereby "avoiding mass hysteria." It also sounds like a sure way to get banned from Twitter." = making fun of Twitter's policies

I have often cited Donald Trump as absolute proof the US does not have any such contact with aliens. There is no force on Earth or in the heavens above that could keep Trump from trying to deport their butts so fast it would leave their odd shaped heads spinning. AND claim everything from rape, to murder, to vaccines are all the aliens fault and they stole the election from him.

No. There are no aliens. Trump could not let that go. Convincing me otherwise is just not possible.

Are you serious????? Consider the rent he would be giving up!!!!

Well hsi advertising worked, I really want to read his book now. Sounds like a wild acid trip.

When did trump become a Democrat?

September 2009
No, that was the date he stopped registering as a Democrat. What of it? Joe Biden got his start in politics caucusing with the "Yellow Dog" Southern white separatists against integration and busing. He famously gave a speech once claiming that allowing black children into white schools would turn them into "jungles". Do you believe his positions have since changed?

I've never heard democrats blaming aliens of any kind for rape and murder and stealing elections. But I have heard Trump from his own mouth blaming aliens for rape and murder... the aliens came from south of the border, but they were clearly alien enough for Trump to rant about like a racist filth monger.

I have heard Trump from his own mouth blaming aliens for rape and murder..
Do you deny that illegal aliens commit such crimes, and break the law at a higher rate than citizens? I'd also like to hear your justification as to how this is "racist", since illegal immigrants come in all races and colors.

(Note: legal immigrants have a much lower crime rate than US citizens)

Back