Graphics Card size will thay all fit in the same place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which series is your MESH computer? We need some more info from you before we can answer your question.

There are three main types of slots that a motherboard can have for upgrades. We need to know what your motherboard has built into it.

As your motherboard is 4 years old, your best hope is that it has an AGP slot built into it. If it does, then you have some great upgrade options.

If it does not have an AGP slot then you are limited to PCI type graphics cards, and may or may not be worth the upgrade. It depends on why you want to upgrade, and what you are hoping you'll be able to do after the upgrade. If you can give us a bit more info we can point you in the right direction.

As to finding out whether or not your motherboard has an AGP slot, there are a number of ways:

1. Do you have any of the documentation that came with your computer?
2. Search the mesh website for your user's manual or any information on what slots your motherboard has. Look for the word "AGP", and if possible, post a link here to the info you find (there are different types of AGP as well).
3. If you can't find any documentation online or at home, then you can download and run this program and it can (hopefully) tell us about your motherboard.
https://www.techspot.com/downloads/27-cpu-z.html

Once you run the program, click on the "mainboard" tab and tell us what it says under "graphic interface".

i download it but i did not relly get it my pc cost alot new £2,000 (yer a lot )
so i hope so ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back