HELP! How do I convert a wav file on cd to a regular audio cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Olympus Digital Voice Recorder. I was able to download one of the files to my computer and then burn the file on a cd. My goal is to be able to give the cd to a client for him to be able to listen to it on a regular personal c.d. player, but when I went to test the recording on my c.d. player, it would not recognize. It sounds great on my computer, but how do I convert this
wav.file to a regular audio c.d.?

Thanks

you need a program like Nero cd burner.With it you can create an audio cd that can be played on regular cd players..

Easy Conversion

Import the file into Windows Media Player (Copy from CD, Rip from CD etc), then Burn to CD; The file should show conversion status prior to Copying status; Usually you can get a final file type of .wma

You can also use Roxio to Burn the CD after formatting. Ensure you close out the CD (finalize) so it can be played by most CD players or home computers.

If that doesn't work, there is free software audio converters that change the file from .wav to any format you want. Just specify "wav to mp3 file converter" in your search engine and see what is free to use.

Wav to wma is also playable on CD players.

Hope this helps,

Peter :haha:

converting the wav format to any other is not to helpful for the final resoult you need

just get "ahed nero"
in nero express drag and drop your file in the make "audio cd" app
and ther you got it

don't need to convert if you had the best burning program out there

hope helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back