Help in buying graphics card

This is the specifications of motherboard of my PC
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c01237572

I want to change my graphic card so that I can play the latest coming games like call of duty mw2, assassin's creed, homm6, League of legends etc.

I don't have any huge desire to go for ultra graphics and I suppose my budget will also not allow me to go for cards giving that performance.
It will be nice if I can play the above games especially league of legends from medium to high graphics with around 60fps at least.

My budget is around 7k-11k and if possible suggest cards with PS/Vs version 4 or above. Please see the specifications of the PCI slots from the above link and suggest cards which my desktop will be able to run.

Any modern card will probably be bottlenecked by your system. Judging from the MOBO I have a good idea of what specs you're most likely running. And, you may be better off just saving your money until you can get an entirely new computer. But, if you still would like an suggestion - We'll need to know what currency that 7-11K is in and what resolution you intend to game at.

Any modern card will probably be bottlenecked by your system. Judging from the MOBO I have a good idea of what specs you're most likely running. And, you may be better off just saving your money until you can get an entirely new computer. But, if you still would like an suggestion - We'll need to know what currency that 7-11K is in and what resolution you intend to game at.

Yeah the motherboard can only be upgraded to a Core 2 Duo.

The budget is in Indian Rupee(INR). And I will mostly and maybe only be playing on 1280*1024 resolution on this graphic card. I don't need this card or PC for long but at least 1 year more, but I want league of legends and HOMM6 to work on this nicely that is at least around 60 fps at high setting(not ultra). Other games I can play on my PS3. Also my monitor only supports VGA connectivity, but I think that wont be a problem since I can buy a HDMI - VGA/Display Port - VGA adapter at extra cost.

Also I think I will be going in for only 5k-10k INR budget. Provide suggestions for as close to 5k as possible, but can go to 10k max.

Well for that budget you can maybe buy a mid ranged graphics card, but as Blkfx1 said, your system will be a bottleneck (Best CPU for that motherboard you can have is E4300, 2GB DDR2 RAM). I'm not from India so I can't recommend any GPU cause Idk the prices there but my advice is that you save the money.

I can only suggest based on estimates of India rupee to American dollar comparison.

I would recommend a gtx 650 for that range and current specs as its value is in the middle of your price range.

10K Rupees is about $170USD. The system will bottleneck a card at that price range. At the resolution you rae gaming at, the AMD 7790 will be the best choice.

JC713 You know that's a good suggestion, I keep forgetting that card exists lol.

Haha same! The 650Ti boost is a better buy since it has a higher memory bandwidth. But for $130, it is a great buy. Too bad the large core count is lost to a weak memory interface. Hopefully they get it right in the 8000 series. The 650Ti boost is $180 for the 2GB version and it will probably be bottlenecked, so why waste all that money for nothing. The 650Ti or 650 will work fine for LoL @ 60FPS and not at the highest settings.

Okay so I have taken into account these graphic cards that you guys suggested

1. GTX 650- Price is 8000(INR)
http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidi...d&srno=t_2&otracker=from-search&query=gtx 650

2. HD 7790- Price is 11000(INR)
http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-am...c&srno=t_1&otracker=from-search&query=hd 7790

and this is a card a nearby relative of me suggested

3. HD 6670- Price is 5000(INR)
http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-am...9&srno=t_1&otracker=from-search&query=hd 6670

Please tell which card should I go for among the above mentioned and does my motherboard support the required bus needed for these cards to fit into it. Otherwise I will end up buying a video card and then it wont fit in my Motherboard. -_-'

Haha same! The 650Ti boost is a better buy since it has a higher memory bandwidth. But for $130, it is a great buy. Too bad the large core count is lost to a weak memory interface. Hopefully they get it right in the 8000 series. The 650Ti boost is $180 for the 2GB version and it will probably be bottlenecked, so why waste all that money for nothing. The 650Ti or 650 will work fine for LoL @ 60FPS and not at the highest settings.

idk if I didnt understand that but gtx 650 or 650 ti not being able to pull 60 fps on lol @ highest settings is a lie it will easily achieve that at his resolution

Back