How to repeat public wifi into a building?

My service provider has a hotspot in front of my shop. There is a building directly between me and the pole that has the hotspot. If I walk to the edge of that building I have a strong signal and no login issues. I purchased a Linksys RE6500 repeater and an external antenna which I mounted on the other building. I have a perfect signal at the repeater and see it in the settings. The issue is the repeater is not logged into the provider. I need to take the signal from the edge of the property 50ft so that I can use my personal account to log in. It makes no sense to have a whole line run into my shop for what I need. Is there something I can use to do this? Is there a way to enter my credentials into the repeater so it is online?

Any suggestions would be great

Did you log into the range extender and connect it to the other AP? It does not make the connection automatically. The manual should show you how to do this.

So that is the issue. I think I may switch this to a router with AP mode. Being it is logging into the public wifi, I need the ability to add my credentials. The repeater I have does not allow for credentials so it can not "log into" the provider hotspot. Ideally if it just grabbed the signal and just broadcasted it into the building, id be able to login with the devices as if I was sitting at the edge of the front building. Seems simple but I cant seem to find a device I can do this with by plugging in the external antenna

Does anyone know a device that can just grab a wifi and just repeat it? Seems like just a hardware functionality not requiring a provider login. All of the login would be done via the provider login page. Essentially if I used a USB wifi card in the laptop plugging in the external antenna instead. Seems pretty basic no?

Back