Hp socket 370 k7s5a mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
my advice is to take the hdd, cdrom, and anything else you want out and take it outside...

reenact that scene from 'office space' on it, tire irons and steel toed boots work great (in my experience). see said movie for further details.

seriuosly, that's what i would do, HP, dell, compaq, and all other oems just make me wanna kill the nearest living....

frankly I would get a new case, the connector for the buttons and LEDs may not connect to that board. If you want to use an old MB like that then you should be able to pick up an old crap non OEM case from local shops around you for cheap or Ebay if need be. Good luck.

yeah, but will his oem board fit into a standard case? not likeley. i daresay there may be a riser card or special power supply hookups.

Thx guys, really appreciate the time you took to reply. Think i'm gonna get a new case a newer mobo&cpu. The reason I wanted the ECS K7 was that I could use my old sdram until I could get some ddr sticks ( the ECS K7s5a can take either sdram or ddr ram ). I'm not a gamer but I did want a video card for some 3d acceleration, thats why I got into this whole thing .Again thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back