HP Spectre x360 Review: Flagship 2-in-1 convertible is really good

Nice review.

One thing, 43 fps in Tomb Raider for the Alienware 15 with GTX 980M?

Having a thunderbolt 3 connection, could it be interesting to plug an external GPU (in the level of 1050 (TI) or 1060) to such a laptop?

Having a thunderbolt 3 connection, could it be interesting to plug an external GPU (in the level of 1050 (TI) or 1060) to such a laptop?

From my point of view, it would be interesting only if someone came up with reasonably priced and reasonably sized eGPU's. Current cases are big an expensive, and IMO have no reasonable use case for small laptops.

I personaly stopped reading at... 1920 x 1080 resolution
For me, this doesnt cut it for resolutions nowadays... hell a lot of laptops are still getting 720p screens.

I personaly stopped reading at... 1920 x 1080 resolution
For me, this doesnt cut it for resolutions nowadays... hell a lot of laptops are still getting 720p screens.

Why? What kind of applications are you using which require more than this?

Why? What kind of applications are you using which require more than this?
ll re-phrase the pixel density of this resolution compared to Retina screens is dreadful! If I can see the pixels (and you can at these resolutions) its poor!

If I can get with my Spectre360 4.5 hrs out of browsing mode with 50% brightness, battery saving at 100%, processor max 75%, that's what I call a good day. $1250 wasted

Back