I can't find my camera program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, grandad here, i loaded dvd-moviealbum se, then lost it somehow, i've searched everwhere i can think of, i've tried to re-load program but computer says no, it tells me it's already loaded and to uninstall in add and remove programs, but it's not there. iv'e searched all my drives but no luck. can anybody help an old man please. thanks.

What operating system do you have? If it's XP go to start, then all programs then Panasonic and it should be there. If you have Vista just type in PAN into the search box and it should show up in the menu. If not get back to us for more help!

Have you tried the actual search function? Click Start then to the right Click Search. Choose All Files and Folders and type in DVD Movie Album and see if it pops up that way. If it does right click on the exe. file should be something like MovieAlbum.exe or something close to that then click copy. Go back to your Desktop and Right Click again and click Paste. Let me know if you find it?.

thanks fastco but i've tried that several times with no success. the trouble is i can't find the program so that i can uninstall it. i'm getting fedup now, i'm about ready to format all drives and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back