I have been hacked, how can I fix this?

Recently someone in fortnite told me they had hacked me, then imidiatly my ping skyrocketed and then my game crashed and sayed account security breach. Then my first reaction was to shut down my pc so nothing could be downloaded or anything. Then 20 min later I got back on and tryed to log on expecting my account to be gone, but I could login just fine. Then I went and changed my password and added 2 step verification. Then I loaded on and tryed to play a game, but in game my ping was crazy, fluctuating from 300- 2000 with 30-50% package loss( only on the upload) I didn’t know what to do. I looked up what to do and ended up cheacking for malware and a bunch of other stuff. Nothing seems wrong with my pc but my internet is all of the sudden crazy bad. Then I went and pinged my default gateway. 600ms. Then I restarted my router and modem and then pinged my default gateway for 30 ms. Then I pinged google and got 600 ms. Tbh I have no clue what I’m doing, please help.

Ps: I contacted my isp and they are sending somebody over Monday to look at this stuff, also if you are explaining something, I really want to learn so, go in depth! Lastly my mom loged into her bank account earlier, is she at risk?

First you flip the said so hacker-aimbotter-imbecile the bird.
After that change your passwords to something more stronger to crack into.
Make sure your windows os is upto date and windows firewall is active.
Windows defender will help but as a standalone antivirus it is useless to direct attacks.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NA7IP5H/?tag=httpwwwtechsp-20
Eset hates hackers and infection attempts, I suggest you download the 30 day trial.
I've used eset since 2007 and never had a issue with them.
Run it by your parents first before you do anything.

Last edited:
Clear browser cache, history and cookies, then quit and relaunch the browser.

Login as Admin, get a command prompt window and
  • ipconfig /flushdns
  • net stop "dns client"

By any chance are you using WiFi with the WEP encryption?? That's very easy to crack.

Next time you have to use firewall and good antivirus.
I don't think that antivirus may help in such situation. The story shows that hackers can break into your computer easily no matter how secure you're trying to be..

Well then, your way of solution?
I don't think there's any right solution. I mean even having a mobile phone is already a risk of being hacked. Having a PC connected to internet is already a risk of being hacked.
I think only hackers can tell you what means of protection are hard for them to break.

I don't think there's any right solution. I mean even having a mobile phone is already a risk of being hacked. Having a PC connected to internet is already a risk of being hacked.
I think only hackers can tell you what means of protection are hard for them to break.

I think there is a solution of having private network and server only.
Agree?

Back