Inputting Audio to TV

Infernoleader

Greetings, I would like to stream videos from my laptop to my TV. I have already purchased a VGA to HDMI cable, and I have everything except the audio working. I tried plugging the audio cable from the adapter into the back of the TV, but I fear that is an output port. Is there any way (preferably without spending money) to have the audio from my laptop coming out my TVs speakers instead of the weak laptop one?

Find the inputs to the tv for audio and find take matching input cable to the tv and splice it into the output .jack on the laptop. Most of the time there are only three wires comimg from the output jack to the tv.the bare wire is ground for both right and left speakers on th0e tv,so keep t0hat in mind 0the ot0her two wires wil 0be 0the positive input tohe tv,ri0ght and left speakers.By doing it this way you wont lose the stereo effect and still be able to use the tv audio control to adjust volume ect.The wires are very thin and break very easily compared to a regular audio jack cable so I just use a little hotglue when I twist the wires to seal them shut ,,then tape it up.lot easier than to try to solder them.most of the wires are very fine and are diffuclt to handle .

Back