Internet Explorer 7 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

samw

Since I did windows update this morning, my internet explorer browser is not working. it says 'Internet Explorers cannot view the wepbage'. I am using firefox at the moment. I have reinstalled internet explorer but the same problem persists.

how can this be solved.

me 2

I have been having the same issue and everything that uses ie to update wont work either. Any help for this problem would be appreciated.

IEx 7

I upgraded about a month ago with no problems updateing.
It takes a little getting used to.But you can check you option without opening a Window.
It should be in the Control Panel/Internet options.
Try doing some "set defaults" and see if that helps.

d

i went to internet options and then connections. the internet connection that it is connecting to is not the one i use to connect to the internet, I use my LAN from broadband and there is no option to add this. When I try adding it through the wizard, I end creating another connection
help!

can you view the internet with FF?
IF yes, then your problem is with IE7.
If not, then you have a network issue.
Click on local network (the little computers in the bottom corner). Select properties. Select TCIP. Select automatically configure for both areas.
If your ISP has a certain setting, you will you consult them if it is not automatic detection.

help

my internet works fine with firefox. there is a problem with ie7 and i think it was due to some windows updates i did.

i have reinstalled it but it is stil not working.

Often we see such IE 7 problems are caused by firewalls such as Zone Alarm or Kerio. Also, we see problems when IE 7 was installed on an already fully loaded system. Do you have a firewall other than Windows Firewall? And was it installed before IE was installed?
We have found it necessary to remove IE 7 and various firewalls and security software, then reinstall IE 7, followed by a reinstallation of the firewalls and security.

help

IE7 was working fine with my firewall and antivirus. i think it has been corrupted.

but when I went to Internet options and Connections, the internet connection is not the one that is used to connect to the internet. I have tried adding my LAN connection but it jus adds another internet connection which doesnt work

If I uninstall ie7 will it revert back to ie6 automatically? I am tired of all the problems i'm having with ie7 and would just like to remove it. Unless removing it would become an issue.

Why not call your ISP Tech support ?
Why pay and not connect ?
My IE7 didn't affect mine or i would have called Rogers.
Right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back