Keep getting blue screen, i suspect memory, however not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I listnened to what you guys told me and took my computer apart, and noticed taht the motherboard capacitors were bulged or leaking therefore I bought a new motherboard and chip. However everything was working great until I started getting the blue screen of death again. I suspect it is faulty memory,but I am unable to read my minidump. IF someone can tell me what the possible cause could be and steer me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative. I have attached my minidumps.. the most recent ones would be the newer problems. I did not format my hard drive when I installed new motherboard.

Thanks for your time
Justin

Attachments

• Minidump2.zip
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
2 of your minidumps crash at A5AGU.SYS. I can find very little info for this driver. Your wireless card perhaps? They have a bugcheck of 7E.

Check for updated drivers for your wireless card.

1 minidump crashes at win32k.sys This is your Windows Multi-User Win32 Driver. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

Regards Howard :)

I just installed a dlink wireless network, and the computer i keep getting errors on is the one with the usb antenna. Like you said it could be wireless, if so where would i look for that. Did not know you could update wirless if its usb.

Hey buddy I have the same problem with my PC, it bluescreens on the same file A5AGU.SYS..... I have found out that this is from my Dlink airplus xtremG DWL-G132 USB wireless receiver. Dont know why this does it but it doesnt happen all the time, its only like once every couple weeks for me maybe not even that. I have downloaded drivers off the dlink site but the drivers listed on the site say they are older than the drivers I am currently using from the CD I have with the device. I haven't installed the drivers off the site, I will see if the problem becomes more frequent first. I'm an IT Technician as well so I'll let you know how I go.

Cheers Kegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back