Keep getting BSOD when computer start

CPU: i5-2500k
Motherboard:
Ram Speed, size and #sticks: 2 sticks, 8GB
GPU: 1x GTX 560 Ti
PSU: Corsair 850W Bronze

When does it typically happen? As the title said, almost every time I start my computer up, it was able to get pass the logon screen and into the main Windows where it will BSOD/restart at least three time just like that before it became stable. Once it became stable, I can do anything with it and BSOD never appear.... at least until I shutdown it again and I shut it down everyday to ensure memory got refresh.

What EXACTLY happens? When it boots into Windows main screen (already passed the logon screen), and just when I'm about to wait for all programs to startup before I use my computer, BSODs happenned. Since then, I've been letting my computer runs continuous for 21 hours and counting and nothing yet to happen. Now I'm just scare, if I shut down it again it will never successfully boot into Windows again.

I also don't think I have install any new software these pass 2 months. In addition, I was not able to create a system image using built-in backup. So whatever, this is it...I'm probably won't be able to get anything back. My external hard drive is 2GB, while the main one in computer only 1GB and it kept producing this: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/wi...n-creating-a-system-image-in-windows-7-and-8/

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back