Lop.As - Can it steal my data/pswords ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Got the Lop.AS, cant get rid of the file, how serious u guys think it could have stole any data/psw/anything from my computer.
I DO HAVE zonealaram running in High fro program control and high for firewall protection internet and intranet zones.
Any help is greatly apprec.

Thx

Fred

just a note, misteriously Trend micro online anti virus does not finish the scan, both in IE and in FIREFOX it just disapear with the windows in the middle of the scan.
Please tell me how serious can it be , i would not like to have to format my comp!

Thx

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I don`t know whether the Trojan lop steals sensitive info from your computer, but it wouldn`t surprise me.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ifroyd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thx this thread can be closed, i already formated my system.
But i would like to thank u guys very much for all the attention disclosed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back