Make my own Windows Installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrusroe

Hiya, I did some googling to see if it was possible to do this but the closest thing I could find that was even slightly similar was something that some people call "slipstreaming" the windows installation with SP2 so that you don't have to go through downloading and installing it after windows installation.

However, what I wanna do is make it so that all of the programs that I use on my computer will be installed along with windows so that I don't have to install them one at a time after windows has been installed.

For example, I use programs like Nero to burn my CD's, Winamp to list to music, and I play World of Warcraft, etc etc.....
I just wanna be able to install Windows and have all these programs/games installed along with it in one fell swoop, without having to enter Serial Numbers/CD keys.

Is this possible? If there's a website I haven't found that shines light on the matter it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You need a program like Norton Ghost. It makes an image of your Windows partition and can save it to a seperate partition, hard drive or burn it to a disk like DVD. It will restore the computer to exactly the way it was when the image was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back