Many programs on windows not working, desktop not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!

Many of my programs on my windows computer are not working! including the desktop being unable to start! I need to start the desktop by running a new task in task manager, and entering a code into the internet URL thing. Then the desktop starts, and everything is back to normal. But SEVERAL of my programs do not work, such as World Of Warcraft, Norton Anti-virus, Add/remove programs, and several more. BUT when i restart my computer, EVERYTHING just returns to normal! Desktop not working, and i have to run task manager everytime i restart the computer!

SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE HALP!

You are very impatient! Everyone with a problem wants instant help. Unfortunately, there are more people with problems than there are people to help!

You could have included your system specs for a start. And it isn't even clear if you can start the computer at all as in "desktop being unable to start!"- what happens? "SEVERAL of my programs do not work" What happens?

"when i restart my computer, EVERYTHING just returns to normal"-"Desktop not working,"

Are you referring to two different systems? The help you get is in direct proportion to the information you give. And without the antivirus program running, you will be infected with malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back