Memory management blue screen

kiransk01

Hi Guys

I had a problem where my pc would blue screen multiple times with different errors, so i re installed my windows 7 x64 and while installing it blue screened saying memory management, i took out my graphics card and put my old one in and it worked fine.

The specs of my machine are

intel i5 760
8gb of ram
750w psu
New graphics card: asus eah4350 silent 1gb ddr2
old graphics card which seemed to fix the problem: ati 2600xt 256mb ddr3

I was wondering if there is any way i could get it work with my new graphics card without it blue screening?

Thanks
Kiran

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

One error is 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

Cause
This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code.

The other three errors are 0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software.

* Nothing definitive was given so please try the following:

1. Start > Run > ChkDsk > Okay. Tell us if in stage 2 it states if it is recovering Lost Files.

2. Find the manufacture of your harddrive, go to their website and find their free harddrive diagnostic tool, burn it to a CD and run the tests.

*** Get back to us with the results.

What diagnostic tool did you use and did you especially run the long test? How much free space does your harddrive have left? How much capacity can it hold?

In light of the 0x3B error code do the following concerning your video card drivers:

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Are you still getting BSODs?

i used the samsung diagnostic tool off there website it did a full scan took about 3 hours, i have used about 250gb of 1tb and i will try the driver sweeper now

i started having problems again and i am sure it not the graphics card, keep getting ntfs.sys and memory mangement i can't attach the dump files becuase it won't boot anymore just blue screen even in safe mode

i only seem to get the problems when booting if it stays on its fine, i seems to get the problem after 3 days each time of sweeping and reinstalling the drivers for the gfx card. but now its so bad i cant even turn on and get in on safe mode without formatting it and reinstalling the os, and even after that it still seems to give me a blue screen next day

Run a harddrive diagnosyics, The utility can be found on your harddrive manufacture's website. Burn it to a CD, place in drive, reboot and it will load. Do the tests.

Back