Mionix Naos 7000 Review: A Comfortable, Practical, Damn Good Gaming Mouse

Jos

Staff
Read the full article at:
[newwindow=https://www.techspot.com/review/812-mionix-naos-7000/]https://www.techspot.com/review/812-mionix-naos-7000/[/newwindow]

Please leave your feedback here.

Hmmm... I've been kind of looking for a new mouse and this might do it...

I really do wish there were more lefty Mice in the world, I'm so limited on choice it's painful and I currently hate my Razer Ouroboros, The sensor on it just doesn't work well above 4500dpi.

Techspot, If I ever had a request from you guys, it would be to have a Leftie mouse round up :)

I really do wish there were more lefty Mice in the world, I'm so limited on choice it's painful and I currently hate my Razer Ouroboros, The sensor on it just doesn't work well above 4500dpi.

Techspot, If I ever had a request from you guys, it would be to have a Leftie mouse round up :)
Ouch. That was a lot of moolah to blow on a product you hate. Nevermind, we've all made the same kind mistakes before, that's what makes us human.
P.S. If TS ever did a roundup of ALL leftie mice I wonder which ONE they'd choose. :D;)

Last edited:
I really like Mionix mice and would probably have one my mousepad already if it wasn't for it's size. I prefer smaller mice because of my smaller hands and claw grip while gaming, hence I use a Roccat Kone Pure.

Last edited:
Ouch. That was a lot of moolah to blow on a product you hate. Nevermind, we've all made the same kind mistakes before, that's what makes us human.
P.S. If TS ever did a roundup of ALL leftie mice I wonder which ONE they'd choose. :D;)

Yep, reviews said it was a good mouse, some had issues, others didn't, So I took a gamble, and I hate it, I prefer my Razer Deathadder Left Handed Edition much more. But that mouse I've had for years and was pretty worn and things started to not work so well like the left click would just not register. So I'm sticking with it just because the buttons work.

Now I want to get away from Razer products altogether.

Yep, reviews said it was a good mouse, some had issues, others didn't, So I took a gamble, and I hate it, I prefer my Razer Deathadder Left Handed Edition much more. But that mouse I've had for years and was pretty worn and things started to not work so well like the left click would just not register. So I'm sticking with it just because the buttons work.

Now I want to get away from Razer products altogether.
Why didn't you just RMA it when things started going south? Now you're stuck with it. Mind you, I did a similar thing to you with my Corsair M60 and now I'm stuck with it.

Why didn't you just RMA it when things started going south? Now you're stuck with it. Mind you, I did a similar thing to you with my Corsair M60 and now I'm stuck with it.

It can be my backup / Spare Mouse for when I do find my next mouse. That and it was fine for the first few months and worked relatively well but over the last 2 months when the dpi is over 4500 it just seems to jump around specifically when moving to the top right hand corner of the screen. I use it on the wire only since it seems to get worse on the wireless and the battery life is pretty useless on it.

Quite nice being able to change the DPI on the fly for games like Mass Effect 2 that don't have sensitivity settings that work xD

But yeah, if you can recommend any mouse that works for poor leftie such as my self and isn't made by Razer, I'm all ears :)

I have modest wants when it comes to mice, sticking with Logitech products. At the moment I'm using Logitech G500s, and I think it is the perfect mouse for anything as it is.

So why reinvent the wheel?

The logitech G- series pretty good I am using one now. The extra buttons are best use if the mouse can support the game your playing online too. STO is supported by logitech G- series wired mouse and keyword. Although I find the K and MK series keyboard work just has good.

Personally I wanted something that wasn't crap in one way or another (including drivers), so Razer and SteelSeries were a no go. I heard of Mionix; I saw the Avior 7000 (I prefer ambidextrous due to extra buttons), bought it, and so far love it. It also uses the ADNS-3133 sensor which I was sort of looking for. Support is reasonably fast, and the only problem I have with the driver is that the buttons will all become left click, so I can't hit apply or else it will change--fixed by switching to and back to a profile.

Personally I wanted something that wasn't crap in one way or another (including drivers), so Razer and SteelSeries were a no go. I heard of Mionix; I saw the Avior 7000 (I prefer ambidextrous due to extra buttons), bought it, and so far love it. It also uses the ADNS-3133 sensor which I was sort of looking for. Support is reasonably fast, and the only problem I have with the driver is that the buttons will all become left click, so I can't hit apply or else it will change--fixed by switching to and back to a profile.
No it uses a 3310 there's no such thing as a 3133.

No it uses a 3310 there's no such thing as a 3133.

Yeah--had a brainfart. Thought 3133 sounded off.

Back