Most Americans believe intelligent life exists beyond Earth, but isn't a national security...

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Editor's take: Unidentified flying objects, or more recently referred to as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs), have been getting a lot of mainstream media attention as of late. Depending on how far you're willing to traverse down the rabbit hole, it could all be part of a planned disclosure project to slowly acclimate the public to the reality of extraterrestrial intelligence. Or perhaps the government truly is clueless like they claim. Maybe what some have reported are beings from another dimension, or humans from the future? Like I said, the rabbit hole goes very deep.

Most Americans believe intelligent life exists beyond the confines of our home planet.

According to a recent Pew Research Center survey, a full 65 percent of US adults said their best guess is that intelligent life does exists on other planets. Additionally, more than half of those surveyed – 51 percent – said UFO reports from military personnel are “definitely” or “probably” evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Pew further found that 51 percent of those polled didn’t feel as if unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) were a threat to national security.

Pew’s survey polled a total of 10,417 US adults between June 14 and June 24, shortly before the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) published its unclassified preliminary report on UAPs. The report wasn’t the smoking gun that many UFO enthusiasts had been hoping for, but it did paint a very interesting picture of that the government claims to know about the phenomena.

When asked to rate the job the federal government is doing in dealing with reports of UFO sightings, the response was largely split, with 45 percent saying they felt the government was going a “very good job” or a “somewhat good job” and 49 percent believing officials were doing a “somewhat bad job” or a “very bad job.”

Image credit NicoElNino

Permalink to story.

I just wish I could get to their planet.

Unfortunately, they’d have to bio- convert me somehow to ensure their environment doesn’t kill me.

Learn their language and customs.

Then requisition an army from them large and powerful enough to take down the Chinese, American and Russian army so I could take over the Earth and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity.

I’d bring this planet to its knees in less than 48 hours.

Unfortunately, they’d have to bio- convert me somehow to ensure their environment doesn’t kill me.

Then requisition an army from them large and powerful enough to take down the Chinese, American and Russian army so I could take over the Earth and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity.

Ok Thanos...

All the ufo sightings over the decades are just like flies buzzing around a corpse. They know we're a civilization that has failed miserably and utterly and is on the brink of collapse. They have the tech to wipe us out with ease, but have been biding their time because at some point they became amused while observing us. They find our morbidity and stupidity fascinating and marvel at such an inferior species lasting this long.

Of course the answer (of the public) to all above questions is "yes", if you know what I mean... The same about extraterrestrials and life on other planets. Government says no, UFOs/UAPs are most likely the Russians/Chinese
:facepalm: They did not say that in the report linked in the article. They said, "We do not know what they are" in the vast majority of cases. Only one case was identified.

Yeah, yeah, we all know its a vast conspiracy and I expect that you have tin-foil hats for sale?

If you were intelligent life, with the ability to trave the vast expanse of the universe, and could see the likes of Sleepy Joe Biden, Harris, BLM, Antifa, the stupid vaccine push, wouldn't YOU pass right on by without stopping?
Exactly.

The Fermi paradox is inverted; we haven't found intelligent life because they've all wiped themselves out, but because intelligent life has already written this planet off and doesn't want to get too attached to us.

The universe is incredibly vast. There are more and more cases of extra-solar planets being found every day. I bet that no matter the country, the results of such a survey would be the same.

IMO, to think that we are alone in the universe is incredibly ego-centric.

Exactly.

The Fermi paradox is inverted; we haven't found intelligent life because they've all wiped themselves out, but because intelligent life has already written this planet off and doesn't want to get too attached to us.
And you are speaking as a member of such a civilization so you know the truth. Got it.

In case you have not read the most recent report, it says that most of the cases are of craft that could not be identified. Until the science on Earth catches up with the science behind these craft, that will always be the case. Either that, or something on the order of the movie Arrival would be needed to make the human dolts understand.

IMO, it is more likely that IF there is an advanced civilization visiting us, they would not contact us because they already know that most humans would want their technology to wipe out other humans and that those same humans would eventually make war on them.

Last edited:

And this is precisely why it will never happen until humans grow up enough.

Funny how it's always the argument that in order to have a peaceful utopia society, the one requirement is to have that one, all-powerful leader. Until mankind stops suckling, mankind will never reach the pinnacle.

Mankind has had the ability to wipe itself out since the 1950's. It is any wonder we're still here.
Since the '50s, more like since since the beginning of creation.
Humanity has had chance after chance, if there is another race of beings, alien or otherwise, I don't see them letting this planet getting destroyed because of humans.
Mankind is a virus and is a problem for this planet. At some point, nature, God or aliens will balance the planet. It'll likely start all over or simply just more on to whatever is next. Life is what matters, all life not just human. Life will continue on this planet, just might be without humans.

Well, if you believe this horsesh!t, you'll pretty will believe anything

[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

OTOH, you'd all better hope that whoever visits here from another planet doesn't have the same mindset. Otherwise, we're liable to wind up on their dinner plates.

Did I say anything about politics in my post? NO!

Then what I'll say next is on you, you started it:

You neophytes are so pissed by that guy that even 10 years from now you will mention him in your sleep. Truth hurts so much that now you (people) have nightmares.

As an European I know exactly why you don't like him. And no, I don't care to debate this, so I don't give a flying **** what you have to say next as a reply to this. Debating with *****s is redundant.

The entire planet, all of us, we'll get to see together "the bright future" when your murica will implode from within. EU has it's days numbered too, and for the same rotten fundamental reasons too. It's inevitable since both are controlled by the same elite scum.

Keep simping for the woke, alphabet, equality and all the other retarded ideologies that murica is full of now while condemning patriotism, good morals and sane judgement and see how that will turn out for you.

You don't know the meaning of the word "sane", because the insane always think they are sane. Most of you are brainwashed simpletons that have no clue on what planet you live on. When you will finally open your eyes (if ever), it will be too late.

Knowing this does not change or stop the inevitable, but at least I'm prepared for what's coming, you are not.
No actually, I'm the one that brought politics into it. It was a zinger. I did it because I wanted to.

I do disagree with your definition of insanity though. I think a very good possible explanation is one that rambles on nearly incoherently on thing's nobody is talking about. I was getting ready for you to rail against wire coat hangers.

Since the '50s, more like since since the beginning of creation.
Humanity has had chance after chance, if there is another race of beings, alien or otherwise, I don't see them letting this planet getting destroyed because of humans.
Mankind is a virus and is a problem for this planet. At some point, nature, God or aliens will balance the planet. It'll likely start all over or simply just more on to whatever is next. Life is what matters, all life not just human. Life will continue on this planet, just might be without humans.
It is humbling when you think about it. All the human hubris and chest pounding can be fixed with the equivalent flush of a toilet by nature.

I was getting ready for you to rail against wire coat hangers.
Those will be in great demand if Roe v. Wade is overturned in the fall.:eek: The dry cleaners won't be able to keep them in dtock

@scavengerspc Thanks for that fine segue. I felt like throwing in a little shock and awe, along with some politics.

Last edited:
Back