Mouse making noises. But in the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@nny

When I like move the scroll bar to the side of this webpage or any other or move my scroll button in the middle of my mouse by rolling it I hear this almost crickety kind sound coming from my computer. Im afraid theres some falty wiring or something. Any ideas.Maybe i pushed a wire when i struggled to take out my old video card or something?

Use Volume Control in the System Tray and MUTE all sounds, to see if it comes through your soundcard.
Also go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/Sounds and Audio Devices and see if there is an event in there that is associated with your particular sound.

alright i will try this and reply back to it. I tried getting close to the computer and hearing it during a game but no sound. lets see....

the problem just disapeared in mute and without i can no logner hear the noise with the mouse. With my case open like it has been though I do hear like a working noise everytime i scroll through one of the options in all programs or click a start up icon to open it. This is probaly normal right and i'v just never really heard it before a because my case was closed or b wasn't really paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back