MSN Keeps disconnecting..i've tried everything..HELP(please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizz

I have the latest version of Windows live..and it keeps disconnecting...i use a Linksys wireless WRT54G router if anyone wants to know. I really don't know whats going on, anyone wanna share some views?? Do i need to post a hjt log?? Thanks in advance

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O1 - Hosts: 65.54.239.80 messenger.hotmail.com

O1 - Hosts: 65.54.239.80 dp.msnmessenger.akadns.net

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Go HERE, download and install the latest version of Java.

Once it`s installed, go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall all previous versions of Java, except version 6 update 3. Close Control panel.

Let me know if that helps at all.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Rizz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I've followed all the steps, as i try remove "JSE runtime environment 5.0 update 5" it stops and then an alert says "a fatal error occured during installation". How do i removed this?

Reboot into safe mode and try again. If you still have proeblems with the uninstall, just forget about it.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Rizz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back