My Computer is Royally screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many viruses that i cant get rid of i dont know where to start,

I have used ;- Spy Bot, Xoftspy, Mcafee Anti Virus and nothing seems to work, im going to post my log report from hijackthis so i hope i could get some help :)

** sorry log file below :)

It is really really slow all of a suddon, pop ups like crazy (ihave a popup blocker) i got this "critical system error!" pop up in the tray, my explorer crashes from c++ errors like alot.

It appears you have no firewall up!!! You need to activate your windows firewall or use a third party firewall such as zonealarm!!!

Hope that helps!!!! :)

Ok i got my firewall up, but yeah it doesnt help me , i still get bombed in pop ups and that critical system error! in the tray is annoying >.<

I used to get that a lot before I got Norton Antivirus 2006....let me see..

Go into safe mode and end these processes:

C:\Program Files\MediaCodec\isamonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\MediaCodec\isamini.exe

In HiJackThis, end this:

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Attt] "C:\DOCUME~1\Home\APPLIC~1\MCROSO~1\svchost.exe" -vt tzt

Thats all I could really see. Let me refer you to someone knowleedgeable. Do NOT end those until howard_hopkinso asks you to. I really don't know hwat I am doing, im just guessing :) He will come to you soon.

sw123

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a variety of nasties.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Shroomz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Yes they are, but there`s also quite a few more as well.

Fixing a nasty entry in HJT doesn`t get rid of it and often won`t stop it from comingback.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Shroomz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

No antivirus programme I know of, will get rid of the infections that Shroomz has on his system.

In fact, antivirus programmes in general are rubbish at getting rid of spyware/trojans/rootkits etc.

Therefore, your suggestion to install the Avast antivirus programme won`t help at all.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back