My computer keeps freezing/crashing for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have been having this problem where my pc randomly freezes. By freezing I mean it freezes on whatever I was doing E.g Emails, desktop. It only used to freeze in games but now it seems to have recently migrated to my desktop for some reason. It would even crash just by scrolling down a webpage. The graphics card is a Geforce 7300GT and its an AGP card meaning it had two power cables. Before, the card had only one cable plugged in because there was insuffiecent cables to plug both of the power cables in. Then today I went to the PC repair shop and got a adaptor so both power cables from the card could be plugged in. After I did this the PC seems to run smoother but the freezing problem didn't go away. I have checked and my PC meets all the minimum requirements of each game on system requirements labs so thats not the issue. I have just updated my graphis drivers.. no luck.. I think it maybe because of some overheating problem because I found that before I went to the shop for the adaptor, leaving the side of the PC tower seemed to allow it to run for longer before freezing. Can someone please help this is driving me mad. Thanks!
My PC specs are in the seperate file.

Attachments

• Report.txt
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back