My hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to do anthing to clean up my computer based on these logs?

Thanks!

Tary

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-03-06 (13-45-18).txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 03-06-2010 - 14-34-08.log
    1,015 bytes · Views: 2
I did follow all the steps at that link, but the discussion was closed, so I started this post. Do you need to see the other .txt files?

Thanks!

Tary

Other Logs

I attached the other 2 logs to my original message. Please let me know what you think. I'm grateful for your help.

Tary

tarynahomer, you should know that when you go back and edit a post to add the logs, no feedback of a reply being made is sent. Using the Edit feature is good- but not to go back to add logs.

tarynahomer, I checked your logs and will get you started:

• [1][Download LSP-Fix and Save to its own directory on the desktop..
    [2] Double-click on the file to open.
    [3] In the left hand column, you should see the inetcntrl0014.dll file listed.
    [o[Click on it to highlight
    [o] Click the arrow in the middle of the screen that points to the right
    [4]This will move the file name to the right-hand column labeled Remove

[o]NOTE: If the arrow is greyed out and does not allow you to click it, you need to check the box above labeled "I know what I'm doing"

[5] Once the file has been transferred to the Remove column, click Finish at the bottom of the screen.
    [o]You'll be presented with a results screen showing the file was removed from the Winsock layer entries in the registry.
    [6] Close the LSPFix .

Run Hijackthis and the entry for inetcntrl0014.dll should now be gone from the list.

When you have finished that:
Please download ComboFix HERE:
  • With ComboFix, at the download window, please rename it to Combo-Fix(.exe) before downloading it.

Important! Save the renamed download to your desktop.
  • Please disable all security programs, such as antiviruses, antispywares, and firewalls.
  • Double click on the setup file on the desktop to run
  • If prompted to download and install the Recovery Console, please do so.
    (Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.)
  • If prompted to update, please allow.
  • Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it will produce a log.Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
Notes:

• 1.Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
    2. ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings.
    3. Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CD, floppy and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security.
    4. CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run.

Include the Combofix report and the new HJT log in your next reply.

Please,let us know also if you are using a flash drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back