My HJT, Combofix, and AVG logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjohnson

Well actually its only two logs the AVG thread said that "No action was taken" and I ran it twice to see if it would change but it didn't. Some of the problems I have been having is that earlier today I couldn't get into any files, I mean pretty much nothing, it froze when trying to open my documents, my computer ect. I have had some viruses according to avast but I did do the scan and delete them and everything but they kept coming back. Also randomly IE will pop up and in the address field there is a weird IP adress and some other things after it. If it comes up again I will be sure to write it down. I did do the steps in the thread that howard has up, just to let you know. So here is my HJT and Combofix logs. If anybody can tell me anything it would be great.
Oh the AVG Antirootkit came up with nothing.

We also need to see your AVG antispyware log too.

This thread is for the use of samjohnsononly. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

How do I get it so that the log dosn't say "NO action was taken". I ran it twice but it didn't change.

Well run the scan, when the scan finishes it will ask what you want to do with the infected files or cookies. Just either qurantine them or delete them. If you put them in Quarantine this just monitors them but they will be safe from your computer.

Please read this AVG Antispyware guide, thanks to rik.

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic67970.html

Regards Jase :)

Ok well I ran the scan again and I deleted them but it didn't generate a report...
I can tell you what it deleted if thats any help.

Are you clicking reports at the top of AVG Antispyware.

If you still can't upload a report, then copy and paste the files that were deleted. so i can see if you really deleted them and what the infections were.

This thread is for the use of samjohnson only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Yes I am clicking at the top of the AVG on reports. Ok well here is the objects that it found. BTW I don't think there is any way I can copy and paste them so I am just writing them myslef.

Threat, Action, Risk,
TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion, Done, Medium
TrackingCookie.Tacoda, Done, Medium
TrackingCookiePointroll, Don, Medium
TrackingCookie.Paypal, Done, Medium
TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon, Done, Medium
TrackingCookie.Atdmt, Done, Medium
Not-A-Virus.Downloader.Win32.Winfixer.x, Done, Low

TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion, Done, Medium
TrackingCookie.Tacoda, Done, Medium
TrackingCookiePointroll, Don, Medium
TrackingCookie.Paypal, Done, Medium
TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon, Done, Medium
TrackingCookie.Atdmt, Done, Medium

Cookies are used for authenticating, tracking, and maintaining specific information about users, such as site preferences and the contents of their electronic shopping carts.

Please post a fresh HJT log.

This thread is for the use of samjohnson only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Ok here is the fresh HJT log.

**EDIT**

UHH..... Nobody has told me if I am clean yet after running all those steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back