Need help, completed 8 steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
so the other day my computer started acting weird and i figured something was up. Of course norton 360 and windows defender found nothing but something was still wrong. music and ads were playing in the background even if there were no browsers open but connected to the internet and the mouse clicking noise kept going off even though i hadn't touched the computer. i had a problem with firefox too; it would shut down windows in the middle of doing something and everytime i intentionally shut down a window it would open new ones. i tried terminating the process in task manager and eventually ended up un-installing it. i've completed the 8 tasks listed but want to make sure i got everything.

i've attached my logs below

thanks in advance for any help provided!

I would run these scans once more to be sure your system is clean... and I would run MalwareBytes in Safe Mode.
Consider using one of the free scans from Avira, Trend Micro, or Nod32... as a precaution... considering using the free Avira Antivir or the free Avast, instead of the paid and handicapped Norton 360. If you prefer Norton, you should download the new version and dump 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back