NeroVision Express 2 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchypoo

I'm having a problem with nerovision express 2. I'm trying to create and burn a dvd video that used to be a video cd but I didn't know how to convert the video cd to dvd so that I could play it on a dvd.

So I've finished the transcoding part, but everytime it tries to burn, I get an error that says burn process failed and then it asks me if I want a copy of the error log.

I have a hijack this scan log and the nero error log...

If there is a way to convert a video cd to a dvd, please let me know....I would really like some help with this problem...

Thanks in advance :D

Video CD should play on a dvd player. The resolution for a video cd is lower than dvd video so if you do convert it the quality will be poor. If you want to make it a dvd you need to get the raw video that you used to make the video cd and make a dvd from scratch.

I didn't make the video cd, but I got the .DAT files that were used to make it, and I converted them to VOB files, which NeroVision Express 2 transcoded to burn to a dvd...

My question was like how I could get nero to work again...the video cd to dvd question was just incase I couldn't get nero to work....Is there any freeware software that is good for creating dvds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back