No any drive found

Hello, my problem is...
When I launch my computer I get "Detecting driver, no driver found" and then can't some text, then unable to get in my sessions, it worked just fine this morning, but then I got this....
Video of what I have :

I've looked a bit over some forums and saw someone with the same problem and same motherboard
https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/detect-drives-done-no-any-drives-found.80146/
The thing is that I can't access to my BIOS or it restart the computer over and over, or even get with the re installation of the OS Windows 7 background + mouse, but nothing about selecting language ( normal things when you want to install an OS )
I've tried with 3 disk, still same things, tried with safe startup by pressing F8...same....
tried to change in all of my SATA port...nothing....

Im getting deseperate... Do anyone has some ideas of how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance for your answers ;-)

My setup :
ASUS P5B Deluxe
Core 2 Duo E 6600
Windows 7 proffesional
Gainward Geforce GTX 960
Seagate Barracuda 1000GB

PS: Sorry for my bad english

Pull out the "button" battery on the motherboard and wait about 1 minute. Re-install the battery and try booting the computer

Pull out the "button" battery on the motherboard and wait about 1 minute. Re-install the battery and try booting the computer
Thanks, It didn't worked, but by plugging things I saw that I have an SATA raid slot. I pluged my disk on it, and now it WORKS, thanks without you I don't think I would have took a look here

Back