Nvidia Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdBlizzardIce

What up people,

I posted this in gaming and consoles, so I am going to ask driver related people. Does anyone think this should lag? Ok here's my system:

ASUS A8N-SLI Motherboard
AMD FX-57
Hitatchi 500 gb SATA Hardrive
2 gigs of Crosair XMS High Performance LED Lights RAM
550 Antex TruePower V2 PowerSupply
BFG Geforce 7800 GTX OC out of the Box.
X-Fi Fatal1ty Sound Blaster Sound Card
Logitech z-5500 Surround Sound Speaker System
ViewSonic 19' Flat Screen

*Soon to have another BFG 7800 GTX OC in SLI and another 2 gigs of the smae ram* :approve:

Now people are saying that the reason why i am not getting really smooth graphics and some lag with all the settings high is that I didnt update my drivers, which I havent. I am still using the factory drivers that it came with in the video card retail box because its not hooked up to the net yet. So would the drivers actually improve this and make the games run smoother than ever? All the hook ups are correct and I have plenty of power going to the card, or soon to be cards. If the drivers actually work then I shall be getting the other card and the wonderful SLI. Thanks!!! :angel:

Cold

Please do not double post - it is highly frowned upon here and makes searching for a solution (if one is found for you) much more difficult. If this were one of my forums I'd lock this thread simply to prevent any future posts under this thread instead of your first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back