P2P Programme recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie30001

Helo all,

This has probaly been asked loads i dunno, but what would be the best p2p programme to get

i used things like limewire and bittorrent in the past but have not used a p2p programme in ages, so whats new out there?

Ares is the best one I find that does not take up alot of HD space and also not alot of system resources!

Just a thought,but, I wouldn't think that p2p would be a topic condoned on Techspot. It's borderline piracy. Personally, I'm apathetic to the subject, but , I'm just putting it out there before the higher up's cut you off.:blackeye:

N1Hawk said:
Ares is the best one I find that does not take up alot of HD space and also not alot of system resources!

Hmm, thanks, i never actually herd of that one before, whats it like for spware adware ect? safe? come with any unwanted software or toolbars?

Ollie30001 said:
Hmm, thanks, i never actually herd of that one before, whats it like for spware adware ect? safe? come with any unwanted software or toolbars?

It has no spyware or adware. my computer is checked regularlly and no spyware or adware has been detected from that program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back