PC is running but Monitor won't get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Got a problem with my PC. I've been using it for a long time now and this is the first time I have encountered this problem. You see, I was browsing the net when the monitor just went off, then I heard a beeping sound on the CPU. I tried to turn off the CPU by unplugging it then plug it again. It went on for awhile then the same problem happen again and again. Only this time theres no beeping sound but the monitor won't turn on. The CPU is running but not the monitor. I think the problem is not with the monitor coz when I try the CPU with other monitors it still doesn't work. CPU running but not the monitor and when I try to change CPU with the same monitor I was using, it work. So most likely its the CPU but I don't know whats the problem with it. Please helpppp me!!!! :( I would appreciate it very much.... :blush:

When you turn on the PC, the fans turn? Take off the RAM and try to turn the PC on, if it makes a beeping sound then it is not the mainboard. If it makes no beeps then the mainboard is fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back