Please read my logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What problems are you having? Did you follow all the steps HERE? How come the logs were posted like that?

Also you dont appear to running any firewall apart from perhaps the windows one. Did you also recently remove Norton?

kritius said:
What problems are you having? Did you follow all the steps HERE? How come the logs were posted like that?

Also you dont appear to running any firewall apart from perhaps the windows one. Did you also recently remove Norton?

I posted the logs because I thought it would be good to have them read from time-to-time to see if there's something I missed.

I'm only running Vista's firewall, because other ones slow my computer down.

I've never had any Norton product, other than Save and Restore, on my computer.

Whats this Hide My IP?

Also there appears to be some problem with this c:\windows\system32\securenet.dll, dont get Hijackthis to fix it though.

I think that its a program called LSPfix that you need.

i agree with kritiius. you could try to uninstall hide ip as it may be the whole cause of the problem it well could be corrupt
the rest of you log looks good

tomrca said:
your log is clean. get yourself a firewall FREE FROM HERE

Is it a must? The reason I ask is because I had Zone Alarm installed on this computer and it REALLY slowed me down. After uninstalling Zone Alarm and running CCleaner, it ran quickly again.

kritius said:
Do you consider having a computer that runs slightly faster better than one which is better able to protect you from malware?

Why download a firewall that slows your computer, when your OS comes with a firewall already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back