Problem with sound card driver

Hi....
I have a desktop thinkcentre m52 8215-e7u system the problem is cannot install or find any driver for my sound card....
| visited Ibm website found adi sound max driver but it requires hda audio driver KB88811 hot fix...
I downloaded that hot fix but still the problem is not resolved please tell me what to do... after downloading the hotfix when I am trying to install a driver it is still showing a message hda driver not found....
all the information below are uploaded plz reply to the thread...

System Information regarding Problem devices...
dxdiag information...
device manager..
hda error....
installed hda driver...arre kb88811..real tek hd audio driver
1.JPG

View attachment DxDiag.txt

2.JPG

3.JPG

Can you download the free program; http://drivereasy.com/ It does a scan of your pc and finds the correct drivers. I have used this several times in 2010 and it worked well for me. You do need the .net framework 2.0 installed first, (free from Microsoft). Hope that helps.

@bilalsaeed

Here's a summary of what i think based on all your data

1. Re: Your sound problem
Your problem is that Windows can't detect any audio hardware on your motherboard. Suggest you check your BIOS and see if an item for Onboard Audio. Is it Enabled?

2. Also looks like you have an internal card reader on your computer that's missing a driver (nothing to do with your sound problem). Check the vendor site or DriverEasy (as mike1959 suggested) may be able to find this driver for you.

3. Also looks like you're missing a driver for a hot key on your computer. (That's my guess for the ACPI device i see in your Problem Report). You're best to check vendor site for this one also as I think it's a non-Plug and Play device. i don't think DriverEasy can help with non-PnP drivers

@mike1959
Thanks for your info re: drivereasy. :)

II was doubtful till i finally downloaded it and checked it out for myself. it gets a thumbs up :)

Back